The tourism industry might be in the tank, but the wine lovers are certainly alive and kicking. With over a week to go we sold out of the bus tour. We sold so many tickets in fact that I’m driving the staff down in my car. Wow, me the designated driver, someone take a picture.
8:30-8:40 AM Guests arrive @ Taste and get espresso'd up w. our house-made cinibuns
10:00 AM @ Chateau des Charmes for VIP cellar tour and tasting
11:45 AM @ Cattail Creek VIP Tour and tasting.
1:30 PM @ Henry of Pelham for tour (lunch @ 2:15)
4:00 PM @ Flat Rock - terroir/facility tour
5:00 PM Leave for Toronto for BBQ @ Taste.
6:30 PM David looks longingly at his first wine of the day.
Wow, I’ve got several friends that are graphics designers… They must be so proud.
- Pasta Primavera will be our $3.00 recession pasta on Tues. 4th.
- Angelo Bean Sausages and the Taste Burger will be available on Friday 31st only.
- Our new goat cheese and fire roasted red pepper dip will be hitting the menu this week too.
- Roasted garlic and cheddar bread made with wine flour will be appearing soon.
- Our Prince Edward County trip is official. We’re heading out on the 6th of September and hitting Sandbanks, The Grange and Huff Estates! We’ve already received a lot of attention on this trip, and couple that with no one else is doing bus tours to the county from Toronto and we expect this to sell very well.
- And yes we’ll be also hitting the Niagara Wine Festival!
- Thanksgiving Prix Fixe.
- Our next Wine Tasting is August 12th and spots are still available.